Background

Monday, November 29, 2010

14 weeks


14 Weeks
Dear Peanut,
  We went to the doctor last week and heard your little heart beat! It was 170bpm…the doctor said wow you got yourself a fast one. The old wives tale says a fast heart beat says you are a girl….but I guess we will just have to wait and see!! It was so exciting hearing your heartbeat….I couldn’t stop smiling all day! Your daddy was so excited but then he said “Oh boy, I already have myself one girl I don’t know if I can handle another one.” We will love you no matter what!! I am so thankful for you already.  You are a blessing that we don’t deserve!  We got a couple of our baby pictures blown up to put in your nursery. We just can’t wait to see what you look like!! Keep growing peanut!!
                                                Love, mom


3 comments:

  1. Love the blog shelbs! Great pics! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Praying for you guys! I can't believe Mike is going to be a dad. :)

    God Bless, Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shelby and Mike! Congratulations! So excited for you guys. Can't wait to meet your little one some day. You guys will be young parents like us, it's nice though, you still have energy to keep up with the little ones. How are you feeling? Hope you are doing better. I know being sick and pregnant is not fun. well, we r praying for you guys and your little peanut.

    -Rachel Barry

    ReplyDelete