Background

Monday, December 6, 2010

15 weeks


15 Weeks,
Dear Peanut,
  I felt you move this week peanut!! I love it because then I know you are in there for sure moving and growing!!  I got some maternity clothes this week from Forever 21, my most favorite store. If you are a girl you would appreciate this, and if you are a boy you would probably not give a care just like your daddy!! You can now officially grow cuz I am ready for you! Me and your daddy keep playing the name game, but we are having a hard time deciding!! Good thing we still have time to decide! We went and watched your daddy wrestle this week in Kansas. He did such a good job!! You are going to be proud of him someday!! Love you peanut! Can’t wait to meet you!
                                                      Lv, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment