Background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

19 weeks


19 weeks
Dear Peanut,
  Well you brought in the new year with me a couple of days ago, and we didn’t even make it past 9 o’clock. Maybe next year we will both stay up for it. Your daddy has been wrestling in Arizona for almost a week now. I’m sure you miss him and hearing his voice just as much as I do.  Your daddy and I had our one year anniversary last Saturday. We realized we will never have an anniversary again with just the two of us, but we are so glad because you will make it so much more special!! You have been moving a lot more lately which makes me so excited!! I think you are going to be an active baby who can’t sit still just like your mommy!! Love you peanut almost halfway there!! Keep growing strong!!
                                    Love, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment