Background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

21 weeks


21 weeks
Dear baby,
 I’ve been calling you peanut for a while now, but I think you’ve just about outgrown that nickname.  People have been telling me how tiny I am so I think maybe you are taking on your mommy’s height genes more than your daddy’s.  You weigh about a pound now…you are still very small!  I have been exercising more this week…I think it is good for both of us even if you are just sleeping.  Daddy’s been wrestling in Texas this weekend, so we got to go watch your Uncle Ike wrestle instead.  We get to have our first ultrasound this next week and we still are deciding if we are going to find out if you are a boy or a girl.  It doesn’t make a bit of a difference to me I will love you just the same! Keep growing baby!
                                    Love, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment