Background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

From Dad






Hey little girl,
I am up late and working on a paper for school. So I decided to distract myself by writing to my daughter. I can't wait to see you. I know that you will be the prettiest girl in the world (along with your mom). I'm already planning ways to make you a "daddy's girl." I told your mom about it and she didn't seem as excited as I was about the whole idea. We're gonna go on a lot of daddy/daughter dates and we'll go get ice cream (since you are your mom and I's daughter, we already know that you will love ice cream). I think we'll probably go watch wrestling meets too, until you get old enough to be bored by it. Contrary to what many of our friends and relatives are thinking, you will never wrestle. Sorry, little girl, you can play pretty much any other sport in the world, but my daughter is not going to wrestle. However, when you are 35, and after I say its ok, I might let you date a wrestler. You're mom and I have already started praying that God will provide the right man to take care of you...many, many years down the road. I keep trying to talk to you through your mommy's tummy. Maybe you've heard me. You're not the greatest conversationalist, but its still fun to know that you are listening. I can't tell you enough how much I already love you Kiddo. I can't wait to hold you. 
Keep growing. 
I gotta get back to work.

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment