Background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

35 Weeks






35 weeks


Kiddo,
Well, kiddo, this week you got to experience your first Easter. You probably liked it because your mommy ate a lot of candy all weekend. You were kicking like crazy. We went to Grandpa and Grandma Swanson’s house for the first time in a while. Your mommy and me are both ready for you to be born (I think your mom is a little more anxious than I am though). We are just about have all the things we need for you. Your room is lookin’ pretty cool. You will definitely be able to brag about it to all the other babies at…wherever it is that babies hang out at. I’m so excited, little girl!! You are the most precious thing in my life and I just want to be able to hold you in my arms! Every time I see a little baby girl, I get a little more excited, and a little jealous because I want to have one for myself. I can’t wait to see you! Your mommy and I are still praying for you, and that the Lord would watch over you and keep you safe. We haven’t even seen you, but we love you so much.
Keep growing little lady.

                                                                                                   Love,
                                                                                                   Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment