Background

Sunday, May 1, 2011

36 weeks







36 weeks
Hey Baby Girl!!
 We are getting so close!! We have done so much this last week! I went to the doctor and she said I was starting to dilate already! Your Aunt Meagy came up from Arkansas this week and took pictures, helped decorate the nursery, and helped put on a shower for you! I’m overwhelmed how much she did for you! We took pictures at a park and your daddy taught your cousin Roman to throw rocks in the lake...it was so sweet. I think it makes him more excited for you!  The shower was at your Grandma Kelly’s house and it was so much fun!! I think we are going to be very ready for you now! Me and daddy are getting anxious now…daddy says we need to pack a bag to put in the car to have ready for the hospital….exciting! I’ve been kind of anxious to know you are healthy….I just have to trust that God loves you even more than we do and will take care of you! I’m so thankful for that!! See you soon baby girl…can’t wait to see your face!
Love, mommy
















No comments:

Post a Comment