Background

Thursday, September 29, 2011

4 Months


Sloane is 4 months old. I can hardly believe that! She has changed so much in the last few months…it makes me sit back and make sure I am taking it all in!  She now weighs 13.2lbs and is in the 48th percentile for weight and she is 25in long and is in the 75th percentile for height. She wears size 2 diapers now and is just starting to wear 3-6mo. clothes most are still a little big.  She has been so much fun lately…she laughs when you play peek-a-boo with her. When her daddy walks in she just smiles at him. My favorite part of the day is when I go get her from her crib she just looks at me and smiles! She is so laid back; she’ll go wherever with me. Whether it’s to football games, jogging, or to the dreaded Walmart she is such a good sport! She is such a good baby….we definitely don’t deserve her!







No comments:

Post a Comment