Wednesday, March 21, 2012
New things about Sloane:
- She is in the 70th percentile for height, and the 25th for weight
- She is wearing 12-18 mo. clothes
- She has taken up to 5 steps
- She will climb on anything
- She will eat anything off the floor, on her highchair, anything anywhere
- She will give kisses even when you don't ask (open mouth slobbery kisses)
- She does sooo big, patty cake, bye bye, and if you say sooo tired she will lay her head down
- She says mama, dada, and Bob (don't know where Bob came from but she says it more than mama)
- She loves outside! Loves to swing, go on walks, anything outside!
- She will crawl for the door at turbo speed as soon as it opens, and then we shut it fast and she cries and cries and cries!
Posted by twoandahalfswans at 4:24 PM
I finally have time to update my blog! Can't believe it has been 3 months!! I just completed my first quarter of PTA school, and it has been crazy busy! I'm on spring break this week and I feel like I finally have a chance to catch my breath. Sloane has been changing so fast. I feel like I have already missed out on so much since I've been back in school. It will be worth it someday. Sloane recently started taking a few steps so she will probably be walking soon. Hope to update again this week before life gets crazy again!
Posted by twoandahalfswans at 4:09 PM