Background

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

8th grade graduation

Jaydon graduated from 8th grade, and we got to go celebrate with him! Congrats to Jayd....excited to see what God has in store for him in his high school years to come. 

One of the many benefits of marrying your high school sweetheart is having so many memories together. Mike and I got to talk about our 8th grade graduation and it was so fun! We made it through "awkward" years together and laughed through them....I had no idea I would be married to my 8th grade pal years later, haha. God has a sense of humor. 
Giving the 8th grade grad a "grats" hug




Earlier this weekend, we got to help out both Mike's grandparents with cattle and also my grandma with yard work. 

We had fun at both. We take it for granted how easy it is to move around and get things done, but it was awesome to be able to bless both. Mike and I had a blast doing yard work together....we love to work hard outside:) Sloaney had a blast with bubbles, sprinkler, and water balloons with grandma. It made me think of the so many times I went to grandma's and had a blast. Time goes too fast....we have to make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment