Background

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Week 1

This week has been a bit of a rough week.  I am liking the clinic I work at. It just takes awhile to adjust to it and to full time. I always think full time is going to be a breeze, but I’m always amazed how challenging it can be. Up at 5 to squeeze a workout in and then out the door by 7:15a.m. and home around 6p.m.  I have been completely exhausted by the end of day, but hopefully I can learn to use the time I have at home more efficiently.   I think once I work on some crock pot meals it will be less stressful as well.  Growing up is hard, but I’m thankful for a great jobJ Mike doesn’t start work for another week so he has been doing some fun activities with Sloane and exploring the area.  


Mike, Luke, and I going to work out in our work out room. 




At our playground
She loves the slide

Shakes, shakes, shakes!
More shakes....feels like summer!
Helping daddy make Sloane's fav...pancakes!






No comments:

Post a Comment