Background

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Family Fun

I have been working on making the most of the time we have together. I can tell when Sloane needs mommy time after work each night. We try to do something fun together, even if it’s just drawing with chalk or making supper. She is such a sweetheart. She now says mom go to work, dad go to work, and Sloaney go to Aunt Meagy’s. We love that she goes to Meagan’s; this makes this possible.





 This was a morning towards the end of the week. She hardly ever complains about waking up early.
Last Friday night, we went shopping and then to Coldstone. Sloane asked for ice cream with m&ms the whole way there.  We got hers and then of course she decided she wanted mine, haha…such a diva. Mike and I reminisced about the time we went to Coldstone after a wrestling meet….it was the first time I rode with him anywhere. I remember telling my dad who I was riding with and he looked at Mike like he was dead. Haha….we’ve come a ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment