Background

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ultrasound

I went into to the Dr. for a normal prenatal visit. Our ultrasound was schedule for the following week. It turned out that the ultrasound tech was out next week, so we ended up having the ultrasound a week early. This was a surprise since we thought we had to wait a week to find out the gender. 

Mike was working because we thought it was going to be a normal visit. This disappointed me. I told the tech to write down the gender so Mike and I could find out together later in the day. She was getting down to the femur and told me to look away, but I just couldn't:) It was clearly a boy and I was thrilled. I called Mike immediately after and he said he didn't care he missed and just wanted to know:) It was a BOY and he was elated!! 

Baby's sweet little profile
Spine 

Little feet

It was sad to not have Mike with me, but I was glad to have sweet little Big Sis along:) She was such a sweet girl...during my ultrasound she came up to me and said, "Mom, I love you." She watched baby on the screen for awhile, and then the next thing I hear is her getting my phone and watching Bubble Guppies. I will never forget the sound of Bubble Guppies and seeing our precious BOY on the monitor. The life of a mom is a precious gift!:) 

We are so excited to have another little blessing! It truly is a gift from the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment