Background

Friday, April 3, 2015

Bentonville Half Marathon '15

Mike and I and my sister had a chance to run Bentonville's half marathon this spring. It was a lot of fun! 

The kids and I met Mike the Friday before the race at the running expo. It was fun to look at all the neat stuff and get lots of freebies:)


Love her:)
Little photo bomber:) 


We went to the pasta-thon on Friday night. It was fun too. The speaker spoke for a long time, so Sloane started taking pics of everyone. Haha...she makes everything fun!

Pastathon the night before

Sloane got a hold of the camera, haha





We had friends come to hang with the kids bright and early on Saturday a.m. It was cold and misty for the run but you didn't notice it once you got running. It was a fun race with bands playing in different spots throughout. So fun to see how many people run these races and are disciplined to a healthy lifestyle! 

Meag and I ran in 2:03, which was a big improvement (15 minutes) from our first half. Felt great to work hard and improve! There was a gigantic hill the last mile or so....It.Was.Tough! Mike did great and ran 1:54. He was even super competitive passing people before the finish. So fun to be competitive again! 

I love showing our kids that mommy and daddy can be active and still have fun! 




Love running with my sister!



First half with my guy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment